Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)'s Reviews > Iron's Prophecy

Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa

Aug 07, 2012

bookshelves: 2012-reads
Read in September, 2012

This just can not be the end of Ash and Meghan's story it just can't be. They are finally together and married and they are having a baby. Plus Ash is so freaking HOT! This novella was just a tease for me, I want MORE MORE MORE!!

Okay okay it was a really good read. I probably looked like a book weirdo while reading it since I had a smile on my face half the time. I loved getting to see those sweet little moments between Ash and Meghan. You can see how much going to the end of the world to be with Meghan has changed Ash. We get to see that other side to Ash that we only got brief moments of before.

Then in comes Puck! And I was like Oh my freaking goodness, how I have missed you. Leave it to Puck to make you laugh while Ash and Meghan are facing the idea that their baby might destroy everything in Nevernever.

Its too short of a read for me to give you a summary of what is going on. So I am not going to.

This was just a bittersweet read for me. I loved everything about it but now its all over. I just can't let it go, not yet. If you love this series like I do then of coarse go get this book and get it NOW! If you haven't yet started this series, then you need to and you need to now!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Iron's Prophecy.