Joelle's Reviews > The False Prince

The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen

Dec 03, 13

bookshelves: favorites, own-it, adventure, action, hero
Read in May, 2012 — I own a copy

** spoiler alert ** This book was and is SO amazing. Not that I'm bragging, but I knew Sage was really Jaron the minute I read the book description. The amazing thing is that knowing didn't ruin the end, because Nielsen still manages to throw a few curves! (more than a few actually)
I also don't care what anyone says, at some point in the next couple books Jaron has to marry Imogene, not the princess, though I do have to say that Amarinda is one of the better Princesses I've ever read about as far as real personality is concerned and I won't mind seeing more of her.
Sage (Jaron) is the most spectacular male character I've had the pleasure to get acquainted with.
I have no doubt he'll figure out some way to win the coming war with the surrounding countries before the next book is over. I think it's neat how Nielsen doesn't let you know everything that Sage does, some you don't find out until the end of the book, but it makes everything that much more mysterious and it fits his character.
I canNOT wait until the next book in the trilogy comes out, it had better be just as good as this one!!!!!! Even if it's not I'll read this one over and over :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The False Prince.