roseglow's Reviews > Me Before You

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Aug 07, 2012

bookshelves: favorites
Read in August, 2012

I originally came across this book on Coronation Street (CLASSY!) as Gail McIntyre mentioned she was reading it and I liked the sound of it. So I got online and ordered myself a copy. Once I recieved the book contemplated beginning to read it as I was at the time reading another book, however I eventually gave in and began to read it. It took me all of 5 seconds to get into the book and I read the book within 3 nights (which is a record for a slow reader like me!) and was absolutely gutted once it was over.

The book focuses on the sensitive issue of Euthanasia and addresses both the individuals rights and family fears. This book is a sensational read and will have you in tears with the beautiful messages portrayed. I would highly recommend this book, it is a light hearted emotional romantic read and without giving too much away it will have you heart broken in and joyous at the same time.

Moyes should be given absolute praise for this book and it has been a very long time since I have found a book which I could not put down. I wouldn't think there is anyone out there who wouldn't enjoy this book. Give it a try and I promise it will not fail to have you on gripped.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Me Before You.