Kristi's Reviews > Never Cry Werewolf

Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis

Aug 23, 09

bookshelves: books-i-own
Read in August, 2009

Never Cry Werewolf is a very fast-paced, fun and cutesy type novel. The overall idea was a little unoriginal, and there really wasn't any mystery to the story since we already knew there was a werewolf amidst the campers, and it isn't hard to figure out who.

The characters were a little underdeveloped for my tastes and they weren't really all that interesting. I thought Shelby was a bit on the annoying side actually. She's a smart and strong character, I just wish she would have acted like it. I wish we would have seen more of Austin pre-I'm going to turn to a werewolf. You didn't really get to see much of him as "just" a person. Except what we learn from Ariel.

I really enjoyed Davis' writing style, it's very simplistic and easy to read. I think that may have been the reason I was able to devour the novel so quickly. And the plot itself was entertaining enough to keep me engaged in the story.

Overall, even though it lacking in the character department, and a little on the creativity, it's still a fun read for werewolf fans.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Cry Werewolf.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Katieb (MundieMoms) I loved your review, as I have the same feelings. It's a great quick read, but it was missing character attachment for me and something else. I did enjoy it though.

Corisa From reading your review, I can tell you enjoyed the book so why not join the fan page for Never Cry Werewolf facebook, spread the word :D