Wendy F's Reviews > Elemental

4019599
Aug 07, 12

bookshelves: 2012, paranormal, ya-na, witches
Read from August 06 to 07, 2012

"EARTH, AIR, FIRE, WATER, HEART! GO PLANET! By your powers combined, I AM CAPTAIN PLANET! Captain planet, he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to zero..."

Did anyone else think of that show when reading this? No? Hmmm, pretend I didn't say that than. :)

This is a really good start to a series that I think will take that witchy elements plot (one of my long time favorites, looove Secret Circle) somewhere really fresh and fun.

I don't have too much to say, this was only 50 epages, but I definitely think it's a must read before you start Storm. It really sets up Michael for this story. Pick it up, 50 pages, what have you got to lose?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Elemental.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.W. (new) - added it

J.W. Oh that was hilarious, i am going to read this book, just because you sooo pulled a Captain planet Reference, I love it

Stacia (the 2010 club) Jamie, it's such a fun series. Hope you get a chance to read it!

Wendy, I wasn't thinking that but now I'm going to be thinking it from here on out.

Wendy F I'm having a hard time putting Storm (Elemental, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer down! I'm already at 32%. It's really funny, it keeps cracking me up.

Jamie, it's a definite good read, you'd like it a lot.

message 4: by Isamlq (new)

Isamlq so i wasn't alone after all! :)

Wendy F You thought of captain planet too?!