Owen's Reviews > Rising Storm

Rising Storm by Erin Hunter

Jan 01, 09

bookshelves: 7th-grade-ir-books-rick

This book is very interesting. Fireheart has become deputy of Thunderclan after driveing out the fourmer deputy Tigerclaw. Bluestripe becomes very sick (meantly) and starts not honoring Starclan. Fireheart also finds that Cloudpaw is going to Twoleg nests to get food. One day when he is doing that the Twolegs capture him and take him away. Fireheart has to worry about many things like Greystripe and Silverstrim. Also Tigerclaw is out in the forest wateing for the chance to hurt Fireheart some how. If its through a friend or directly.

I can make a text-to-self connection to this book. Fireheart had to look after Cloudpaw when he was getting into trouble. Its just like you may have to look after a pet when your nabors are gone. If you had a little cuzzin over, or if you have a little brother or sister. It is just like a big responceability.

I would reccomend this book to everyone. People of all ages. It keeps your atention and it has tons of action and you cant put the book down. It is great how the authour can combind fantusy with reality to make it believeable. I would give this book four and a half stars. You can not put this book down.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rising Storm.