Kassandra's Reviews > The Romanov Conspiracy: A Thriller

The Romanov Conspiracy by Glenn Meade

Aug 06, 12

Read on August 06, 2012

Review Rating: 4.9 stars out of 5

Source: I would like to thank Howard Books for allowing me to read this book in exchange for an honest review. All these opinions expressed in the review are my own.

My Thoughts

The Romanov Conspiracy was a thrilling book to read. It was equipped with action packed history.

The reader is given an opportunity to discern fact from fiction. You are not told what is true, but it is placed in your mind to decide what is real and what is false.

Glenn Meade's writing is well written. His writing captivated me as a reader. His words and structure were extremely mesmerizing.

Favorite Quote from Uncorrected Version

"Perhaps the truth of it all is far deeper than any other of us can ever know."

The world of an archaeologist was quite interesting to read about. It is amazing how archaeologists devote their time and effort to discover ancient artifacts.

One of the elements that I loved from The Romanov Conspiracy were the character names. Every name was unique. Like for instance, there is Sorg, Markov, Viktor Kazan, Zoba, Mersk, Yakov, and Dr. Pavlov. All these names are extraordinary in spelling and pronunciation.

Overall, The Romanov Conspiracy was remarkably an impressive book. It was intertwined with rich history. As a history lover I found myself recalling all the theories on the disappearance of Princess Anastasia. I even remember the learning discussions I had my sophomore year on the Russian Revolution revolving around Vladimir Llyrich Lenin, the White and Red Bolsheviks.

Also posted at http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Romanov Conspiracy.

08/06/2012