Sharaesof2014's Reviews > Forever

F_50x66
Nov 24, 08

bookshelves: 7th-grade-ir-book-deb
Recommended to Sharaesof2014 by: Jamie Sof2014
Recommended for: any one who like judy blume and who likes books with tragady's
Read in October, 2008, read count: 1

This book is called Forever it is by Judy Blume the story is basically about a girl named Katherine who went to her best friend erica's party for new years. she met a nice boy named Michael they both had alot in common and decided to hang out and have fun before they knew it they were both going to each others houses and doing lots of things toghther. They both went threw a tragedy.

I have alot of connection's to the character's in this book first my connection is going to be text-to-text this book reminds me of the missing face on the milk cartoon beacuse both girls had there little realtionships on the side with 2 boys. text-to-self the character i am most realated to would probly be erica becase i am always there for my bestfriends like she is. text-to-world this book realates to the world because most kids are going threw a tennage life with there problems.

i would recommend this book to anybody that loves Judy Blume books and who ever loves books that have a big climax and things about a normal teenage life. the person the recommended me the book was jamie and she made the book sound really good and i was really amazed and just had to read the book. i would give this book 5 stars because i was really amazed and had a reallt big reaction to the big parts somebody that likes teenage stories would really love this book
by:sharae =)

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever.