Amy's Reviews > Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record

Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record by Annie Barrows

Aug 06, 2012

bookshelves: childrens
Read in August, 2012

My favorite of the first three in the series. I started to understand these two little seven year olds better. I was laughing out loud so much. Two other characters that need a mention: Mrs. Aruba-Tate, Ivy's and Bean's second grade teacher, is perfect. I hope my daughters second grade teacher turns out as in-tune and loving as her. Bean's dad is cool. He gets his handful of a daughter and knows how to meet her needs positively.

The best compliment for this series comes from my seven year old, "I love these books even more than Magic Tree House!" (and she really likes Magic Tree House)

I think boys at this reading level would enjoy the tales of these two friends, as well. These girl's are always up to something adventurous and wild.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record.

message 1: by Tiana (new) - added it

Tiana Coffee i like ivy and bean becuase there just soo funny because ivy and bean try to break some records.my favorite part was when bean was trying to break the record of having the most straws in her mouth.