Anna Banana's Reviews > Fate

Fate by Elizabeth Reyes

Jan 07, 13

Read from October 04 to 05, 2012

I never doubted that this book wouldn't be as amazing as all her other books, not even for a minute. But I was still surprised at how much I enjoyed this book. It seems each book she writes gets better then the last!

When I heard there was going to be a spin off to the Moreno Brothers series I was so happy. I followed her blog, twitter and Facebook page on a daily basis just waiting for more teasers and news about when it would come out. And when she finally gave the news that it was out, I screamed and quickly bought it. And then for some reason, I didn't read it as soon as I thought I would. It's not because I didn't think I would enjoy it but because I knew it wouldn't last. I waited so long for this book and I realized that when I finished Fated, I would have to wait another year for the next book. So I tried to savor the book, I tried to wait a little while till I read it. It only lasted about three days and then I gave in. And while I still have to wait a year for the next book I'm so happy I read the book now.

Rose and Vincent were minor characters in the last book in the Moreno Brothers series. In that book they were friends but we didn't really get to know what was going on between them. I was always curious about them so I was so happy we got to read their story first in the new series. Rose is exactly how I pictured she would be. She's so sweet, innocent, and a really selfless person. It was great to see things from her perspective especially when it mentioned certain things from the previous book. And Vincent is so misunderstood it's not even funny. Everybody writes him off as the trouble making kid who's always disappointing his family when almost 98% of the time he didn't even do anything.

From the first page, I was in love with this book. I couldn't put my kindle down the moment I started and after finishing the book I felt so happy and giddy with how things turned out. Fate has some steamy moments that I 'm STILL thinking about, made me laugh, and even made me tear up a bit. And it was great to see the Moreno Brothers in this book, even if it was only for a little bit. If you haven't read the Moreno Brothers series I highly recommend you check it out. You don't have to read it to read this series though, but I don't think you want to miss out on an awesome series right?

*This review also appears on my blog World of Books
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fate.