Amanda Pearl's Reviews > 美少女戦士セーラームーン 1

美少女戦士セーラームーン 1 by Naoko Takeuchi

Oct 24, 2015

bookshelves: bir-2012, movie-tv, comic-graphic-novel-manga, own, own-hard-copy
Read on August 06, 2012

Adorable! These mangas are great, I loved the TV show as a kid and it's so much fun to read the manga series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 美少女戦士セーラームーン 1.

08/06/2012 page 18
8.0% "oh god, I am nostalging so HARD right now. I think I need to buy all of these."
08/06/2012 page 200
83.0% "they're finding all of the girls a lit more quickly in the manga than the tv show. Sailor Jupiter FTW!"

NaNa Is this the graphic novel of Sailor Moon?

NaNa I love love Sailor Moon ;D

Amanda Pearl Adriana wrote: "Is this the graphic novel of Sailor Moon?"

This is the reprint of the manga. The mangas came out originally in the mid 90s and they've recently re-released them with more accurate translations. I loved the TV show as as kid and I think they might be starting up a new version soon, so I wanted to check out the mangas.

NaNa OMG that is awesome!! I will have to get them too. I still have the VHS of Sailor Moon from back then. ;D

So I need to look for the re-released manga, and can I get them online? If so, where if you don't mind letting me know.

Amanda Pearl Adriana wrote: "OMG that is awesome!! I will have to get them too. I still have the VHS of Sailor Moon from back then. ;D

well I know you can order them from amazon, I actually bought the first volume from books and company (books a million). I bet you could find them at barns and noble too, but I haven't checked.

NaNa Thanks so much, from a fellow Sailor Moon fan