Marquetta (LoveToReadForFun)'s Reviews > Bound By Decency

Bound By Decency by Claire Ashgrove

Aug 17, 12

Read from August 06 to 10, 2012

Bound by Decency is an engrossing read about love and adventure on the high seas. I thoroughly enjoyed the characters, their journey to love and the legendary cutthroat pirates.

Bound by Decency is a nice mix of adventure and romance and redemption. Cain is trying to lead a decent life after having it ripped away from him by betrayal. In order to exact revenge, he kidnaps India, his betrayer's betrothed. India turns out to be more than Cain expected. She's smart, has spunk and is willful. She's no wimpering flower and holds her own with the pirates of The Kraken.

The build up of the romance was slow and I found it believable. We wait a long time for the sexy times and it was well worth the wait. Cain and India are the perfect match. They're both are willing to sacrifice for love. India represents something that Cain thinks he can never have. But India fights for his redemption and their love.

I really enjoyed Bound by Decency. It is a great romance story. I loved the characters, the setting and the adventure. I'm excited to read the next book in this series. All of the characters are captivating and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound By Decency.

08/06/2012 page 23