Mercedes's Reviews > Stars & Stripes

Stars & Stripes by Abigail Roux

Aug 14, 12

bookshelves: mm-romance
Read on August 11, 2012

It's always great to catch up with Ty and Zane! One of my favorite MM romance couples!

On this book we find Ty and Zane established in their relationship and now having to come clean to both sets of families about it. (view spoiler)

This book is a bit slower at the beginning than the other five books. The action doesn't begin unfolding until half way the book. So, if you are in it for the action you will need to be a bit patient, but the action is eventually there. Although it is not as explosive as on previous books.

The hot MM love scenes are there from almost the beginning of the book, which is great! I am glad my guys are in that honeymoon stage, really I am. But at the same time I also got a little tired of reading how both Ty and Zane could not wait to jump, get the other naked etc, like ALL the time. We know the sexual tension and desire is still there we do not need constant reminders.

I was a bit puzzled at the end of the book because a lot of story lines are kinda tied up cleanly, which is interesting for a series that's not yet finished. We are giving a clear glimpse of what Zane and Ty's future could be for them. To me at least that kind of took away a bit of the anticipation of how things may play out for them on following books. I do still look forward to reading how my guys will deal with coming out in their workplace.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stars & Stripes.