Sara's Reviews > Crash

Crash by Nicole  Williams

Ok, random internet user who has come to this page...Stay. It's worth it. I'll start with the fact that this is my first review here at Goodreads, because I had never felt the need to write a book review after finishing it. Well, I do for this novel, because this novel IS everything you were looking for. Yes. How I know? I know because I read "Crash" after a whole bunch of who-the-hell-gave-you-the-license-to-write novels and I was desperate to find a good, contemporary, sweet, real, heartfelt story. Until I found this novel. I won't copy/paste the synopsis blurb, but let me tell you one thing: I am not a native English speaker, as I'm Italian, so I might not understand the finest difference between two synonyms in the English language, but I do understand whenever I read a novel that is well, no scratch that, heavenly written. You will find it amusing, you will cry, you will stomp your feet, you'll want to slap more than one character at once, you will smile and you will swoon. You will enjoy "Crash" and then you'll regret not to have read it before. Are you still there?!? Go get it! There's the right amount of real life, swoon-worthy bad boy, twists, romance and heart-thumping you need, trust me! And thanks to Nicole Williams for existing and writing. Authors like you are the reason why we keep reading and dreaming.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crash.

Quotes Sara Liked

Nicole  Williams
“The thing was, if staying away from him made me unsmart, I never wanted to be smart again.”

Nicole  Williams
“The name’s Jude Ryder, since I know you’re all but salivating like a rabid dog to know, and I don’t do girlfriends, relationships, flowers or regular phone calls. If that works for you, I think we could work out something special.”

“Rain. Jude. Me. Kissing
Stick a fork in me because I was done.”

Nicole  Williams
“This man was the pope, president, and god of dodging the topic. Too bad for him he was dealing with the queen, holy mother, and empress of seeing through a man’s stream of shit.”