Hannio J's Reviews > Magic in the Wind

Aug 06, 2012

liked it
Read on August 06, 2012

Rating - 3.5 stars

Considering how tiny this book was I surprisingly enjoyed it.

I own the whole Drake Sister series but I've only read them once through and never back to back and so I decided that perhaps it was time to read them again one after the other to see how well the series comes together.

It was nice to read about Sarah as I've always felt that she was the forgotten sister out of them, the other sisters get lots of page time even in books which was not their own but never Sarah (From what I remember)

She comes across as a real character to me, sure she's got the special powers, but her personality didn't strike me as mary sue like either. I like the fact that Damon was pretty much a grump as well and not a super man, admittedly he was a genius but I can live with that.

I did think they fell in love extremely quickly but then again when you have only a hundred pages to work through I can only assume you have to work pretty fast.

Definitely enjoyable though and a good start to the series. There is a part of me though that is hoping she'll go back, re-release it and add about a hundred pages to it. Then I could perhaps put the rating up to four stars.

Here's hoping!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic in the Wind.

08/06/2012 page 80