Elizabeth's Reviews > Grave Memory

Grave Memory by Kalayna Price

Aug 05, 12

Read in August, 2012

I loved this book! At some points the story slowed a little but it picked right back up and caught my intrest. I ended up devouring this book in a couple of hours and was left with a feeling of over wheleming want! If only we had just one or two more chapters *sigh*

I love Death and I love Falin so I don't really care either way how that works out they are both great in the story though I do wish Alex would just pick one of them an move in a direction away from the other. Or if she's not going to pick one she needs to move them both to the back burner and move on. They are both important character in the story but her bouncing back and forth is getting a little on my nerves.

I love the banter that the writer creates between all of the characters and for the most part the plot was followable. However I do think that Alex has been hiding too long and she now needs to move forward stop hiding and learn how to use her fae magic other wise she's wasting half of her heratige. A half of herself that could have helped her in this book and past books.

I can't wait to read the next book and see just where the author is taking Alex!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grave Memory.