Melissa 's Reviews > The Power of a Praying Wife

The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian

Aug 09, 12

Read from August 05 to 09, 2012

This was a gift to me from a good friend I initially wondered if my marriage appears troubled to her, but I learned, however, that this book isn't just for those whose marriage are troubled but for those who are doing ok as well. As they say, relationships, especially marriages, are works in progress. Anything could go wrong at anytime. This book gives ideas & solutions to maintain and nourish a couple's relationship.

This book counsels the wife to strengthen the marriage at all times with prayers... for oneself, and for the husband. There are many tools here that may be used to aid the goal of keeping a strong relationship between husband and wife. In a nutshell, the secret is to have the right attitude in praying, that is --to have the purest and sincerest intention when praying, and utmost trust in God's saving grace. Because YES, everything is possible with GOD. This might be written for Christians, but the issues presented are of universal concern.

Though this deviates from my usual choice of reading materials, it is still interesting and for sure is instructional as it is inspirational.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Power of a Praying Wife.

08/05/2012 page 25