Andrea's Reviews > Stifle

Stifle by Kendall Grey

Aug 19, 12

bookshelves: erotica

I am a huge fan of Grey's Just Breathe series, so I was beyond thrilled to learn she was writing a short story. When I learned that the story would be sexually explicit, involve Sinnder-Gavin-Zoe, and offer an alternate point of view of a scene in Inhale, I was through the roof with giddiness. (I might have peed my pants.)

Stifle delivers. This story is, without a doubt, one of the best erotic stories I've ever read. The author has a talent for writing stories that embrace the reader, pulling us into the scene. The Sinnder-centered point of view was a brilliant move. Scenarios that wouldn't ring true for two of the characters made absolute sense when portrayed as a fantasy.

I still can't get Stifle out of my head. I'm not sure how many pages this story contains, maybe 25. But here's this: Stifle was so freaking insanely hot that it took me forty-five minutes to read. The picture of Sinnder-Gavin-Zoe that Grey paints is what fantasies are made of. While I read, I was fanning myself, and I must have looked crazy, because my hubby actually stopped what he was doing and sat down to watch me read. When I finished, I put my Kindle down, declared Grey deserved a big kiss and promptly headed to the shower to cool down. When I got out of the shower, I caught him reading the story. He finished, looked at my with glazed over eyes, and shook his head a few times. Later he said to tell Grey "Thanks a million" for Stifle.

Kendall Grey possesses a true talent for erotica. I would love to see what she could do with a full-length novel. I hope she writes much more smut in the future!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stifle.