Audrey Grant's Reviews > The Betrayal

The Betrayal by Jerry B. Jenkins

Aug 05, 12

bookshelves: christian-mysery, e-book, favorites

Even better than the first one! And that is something I very rarely say! Great twists and plot turns. Sometimes makes you want to pause and double check that you aren't secretly dirty also!!
This was quite a deep and long running conspiracy. The one part that was unbelievable was the shoulder surgery, walking out, doing all he did and how much meds he took (the kinds listed) and was still able to function and go hours and hours without sleep while out running around! I have had 13 major surgeries, I've been up hiking a two day 32 mile Alaskan mountain lake trail with a 30 lb pack months after a hysterectomy. But, three days later with bullet frag and bone chips and still needing surgery?? Doubtful.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Betrayal.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kristy Just downloaded it for free on Kindle. I've had part 1 on there for some time and never read it yet; looks like I need to now that I have both! :P

Audrey Grant I had read the first one and enjoyed it (Kindle) and so when I saw the second I grabbed it. He does a really good cop/mystery book. But don't read 2 until you read 1. It will make so much more sense. It can stand on it's own, but soo much better knowing the characters going into 2. :~)

Kristy Oh, don't worry...I have a really really BIG thing about not ever reading a part 2 before a part 1. I'm really OCD about that kind of thing...books need to be read in order!!!! :P