Lindsay's Reviews > Fade

Fade by Lisa McMann

Aug 05, 2012

bookshelves: 2012
Read on August 05, 2012

Fade starts off in a new year and Janie is now working for the Captain and is in a "secret" relationship with Cabe. She quits her job at the nursing home and is devoted in a new assignment that involves a sexual predator in her high school. She and Cabe work on the case together to find out who this predator might be. Along the way Janie is learning how to control dreams and even trying to pause them.

I love Janie and Cabe together because they are matched perfectly for each other. They are both messed up a little inside and both have issues opening up completely to others. They both seemed very matured for their age but it was nice reading a book without the "OMG" and pathetic teenage cries. The book was well written and I certainly enjoyed it more than I thought I would and didn't put it down till I was done. Its been a long time since I've actually read two books in a series in one day but I just couldn't stop with this one, it just kept sucking me in. I am now a big fan of Lisa McMann and can't wait to read the next one in this series, as for her other books as well. Thanks for the good read! The ending had me tearing up so badly, I feel embarrassed to admit that but its true!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fade.