Cleo's Reviews > Babe in Boyland

Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman

Aug 06, 12

Read on August 05, 2012

Very girly and quirky. Sadly the cover does not represent the awesomeness of the actual book. When Natalie is getting terrible reviews from her relationship column from the guys at her school about how biased her advice is, she decides to take drastic measures. She enrolls in Underwood Academy as Nat Rojers, wearing a sock in her pants and stubble on her cheeks. Little does she know, there is a lot more to becoming a guy then just that, not to mention fitting in. When she falls for her extremely hot roommate, Emilio, what will she have to do to stay undercover and learn the real dish on being a boy.
This book really taught me a lot about boys and girls, about how we flirt and act different around boys, and how boys have to spend as much time trying to fit in as we do. It is almost as if you become Nat/Natalie and learn all the lessons she does when you read this book. Jody Gehrman, have you actually done this? It sounds like it.
The book will keep you on your toes as Natalie almost nearly looses her cover multiple times, and in her journey learns what it is really like to be a dude.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Babe in Boyland.