Kristy's Reviews > Rules of Negotiation

Rules of Negotiation by Inara Scott

Aug 06, 12

bookshelves: 2012, app-kindle, ebook, hott-spots, short-stories, dolla-make-me-holla, yay-quotes
Read in August, 2012 — I own a copy

This was a quick read. I really liked the story, about a big CEO trying to get something from the bright little lawyer. Obviously Brit underestimates Tori, which I loved. I loved that he thought he could trick her and had to keep changing his tactics because she was so suspicious of him. It was a good book. I liked it a lot.

"I've seen the Statue of Liberty," she said. It had been a work function with a bunch of other summer associates, but she had gone.

"It doesn't count if you were looking at your BlackBerry the whole time," Brit said. "You actually have to turn that thing off to appreciate the sight."

Tori's mouth dropped open, but she couldn't think of a retort.

Jerry let out a hoot of laughter. "He's got your number!"

"Do your e-mails read themselves?" she asked.

"No, but apparently they're much more patient than yours," Brit said. "Sometimes they let me go hours without reading them."

~Tori, Brit and Jerry

"[...]You understand that I'm a man, and I'm destined to do stupid things.[...]"

haha love it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rules of Negotiation.

Samantha Yoshabel hello :) i just wanna ask if you have a PDF of this? -- Rules of Negotiation. i really wanna read it. but i cant find it in the internet. if you do, please do send me. thank you :)

Kristy I got mine on amazon, so it is a mobi file I think, since it is for my Kindle.