Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Charade

3382002
Aug 05, 12

bookshelves: fantasy, paranormal, young-adult, review-4-author
Read on August 05, 2012 — I own a copy

You should all know that I am a huge fan of Ms. Hebert. She has also become a great friend of mine via internet. I will meet her one day LOL but I need to say I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! Hell, I love all her books. Her novellas are great as well, but this one takes the cake! :)

I could not put this book down. Book 1, you get to meet the characters and learn who they are and what they are about, but this book is so much more in depth. Especially adding Logan to the mix. After finding out all those secrets at the end of book 1, and a special someone "helping" Heven "fix" herself, it becomes a roller coaster ride to the end. Each character has become a little more invested in my life, and I feel like I know these people. Yes I know they are fictional, but I have put a piece of myself in them, and them in me.

There are tons of plots develpoments and twists and turns. Trust me when I say, you will not see most of these twists coming. It's such a surprise when an author blows me away. Thank you Cambria for doing just that!! :) I seriously cannot wait to see what will come next. And THAT ENDING!!! I love cliff hangers when they are doing right, and this one is EXCELLENT!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME MORE!!! HURRY LOL :) 5 HUGE PAWS!!! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charade.

Quotes Maghon Liked

Cambria Hebert
“If you cannot breathe, I will breathe for you. If your heart will not beat, mine will beat harder. If you do not live, neither will I.”
Cambria Hebert, Charade