sweet sasha's Reviews > Chasing Nikki

Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weatherford

Aug 05, 12

Read in August, 2012

I honestly don't know what to say,I think this was one of the most touching stories i have ever read.i'm acually crying as i write this review.No words can discribe how i feel i know some might think i'm being too emotional over a book (i know my sister does hehe!)but i can't help it anywho,i'd like to say that lacey weatherford wrote this book beautifully and i cant wait to read more of her work in the near future.

i can't really talk about this book without giving anything away so i'm gonna say that this is a story about grief,love and trying to move on.I love the main charecter chase i think he was perfect i loved he's relationship with nikki and the way he loved her was breath taking but i think the best thing about this book for me was the title and the meaning of it you'll have to read the book to get what i mean.

All in all this story is full of love and pain of losing someone you love so if your in to that kind of thing then this is the story for you.

p.s oh and one more thing this isn't those books that are just sad through out the whole story it's also has a lot of funny part that made me laugh out loud and some happy scenes as well so this book has everthing in one.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chasing Nikki.