Jason Koivu's Reviews > Right Ho, Jeeves

Right Ho, Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse

May 22, 13

bookshelves: comedy, wodehouses, humor
Read in January, 2008

Bertie takes the reins from Jeeves and soon finds himself in the soup! His schemings upset his aunt and uncle's brilliant chef who gives notice, while his meddling upon his friend's behalf almost divorces Bertie himself from his beloved bachelorhood, egads!

Well now, how can you go wrong with a comedy with "Right Ho" right there in the title? You can not, my old bean, you can not. Add in a generous helping of Gussie Fink-Nottles, Madeline Bassetts and Tuppy Glossops and you have yourself a school prize winner! With a hilarious awards speech thrown into the bargain!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Right Ho, Jeeves.

Quotes Jason Liked

P.G. Wodehouse
“I don't want to wrong anybody, so I won't go so far as to say that she actually wrote poetry, but her conversation, to my mind, was of a nature calculated to excite the liveliest of suspicions. Well, I mean to say, when a girl suddenly asks you out of a blue sky if you don't sometimes feel that the stars are God's daisy-chain, you begin to think a bit.”
P.G. Wodehouse, Right Ho, Jeeves

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dan Schwent Bertie and Jeeves are always breaking up and getting back together.

Jason Koivu Dan wrote: "Bertie and Jeeves are always breaking up and getting back together."

It was the bromance of the age, it was!

message 3: by Jim (new)

Jim Somehow I think Jeeves, if he knew what a bro is, would object.

Wooster probably would too - but put him in bro duds - he might qualify.

Jason Koivu Jim wrote: "Somehow I think Jeeves, if he knew what a bro is, would object.

Wooster probably would too - but put him in bro duds - he might qualify."

Yes, Jeeves would definitely not say anything in a very pointed manner at the very idea of "bro."