Zari's Reviews > The Blood Done Signed my Name

The Blood Done Signed my Name by M. Ann Ricks

Oct 09, 12

Read from August 05 to 26, 2012

The Blood Done Signed My Name by M. Ann Ricks was a good read. Some of the plot is predictable, but sometimes that is a benefit to a reader who enjoys a particular type of story. The background history given at the beginning is not as tightly connected to the rest of the story as it could be, and left me a little distracted as I tried to connect the dots. The Blood includes a lot of solid story aspects such as love, restoration, redemption, forgiveness and faith which are favorites because of the inspiration they provide. Just before completing the book I was prepared to only rate it 4 stars, but the truth and strength of the word of God in the book increased up to the very end and exploded on page 179 and that made The Blood Done Signed My Name a 5-star read for me. I highly recommend it for those who enjoy Christian Fiction.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Blood Done Signed my Name.

08/05/2012 page 10
5.0% "Unbeknownst to her, I really promised because something she said aroused my curiosity."
08/09/2012 page 22
10.0% "I then recognized betrayal behind the pain and at that moment, I knew he'd found out."
08/16/2012 page 44
20.0% "He loved me, yes, that was understood. Problem: He couldn't forgive me."
08/18/2012 page 113
51.0% "I'm sorry for what I've done. I've cried my eyes out. I feel hollow inside. My troubles have worn me out."
08/19/2012 page 155
70.0% "Where are those accusers of yours? Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more."
08/21/2012 page 165
75.0% "The man's girth and height had to make everyone stand up and notice him."