Daniela's Reviews > Obsidian Butterfly

Obsidian Butterfly by Laurell K. Hamilton

Aug 04, 12

Read in March, 2012

Another great installment ft. Aztecs

I very much enjoyed this book. It was so raw and bloody It made me flinch a few times.
First of all, i think we all agree Edward is super bad ass, hot, courageous, amazing man, so I was upset to c him fall in love with a very ordinary woman. Older woman I must add, with children. And im sorry but Anita seems like a much better candidate.
Throughout the book Anita struggled with mean cops, I don't understand why does she always come across mean uptight cops with attitudes who hate her guts. It's very upsetting.
The part where the zombie, Skinless man killed the babies in the nursery was horrendous. As well as the part where Peter and Becca were molested. I think that was a little too extreme.
There were so many bad guys in this book, vampires who had a god complex, necromancer midgets, werewolves, even a dragon. Come to think of it I wonder if they're ever gonna find the dragon.
Olaf was so mysterious and I did not like him one bit, being so Mysoginist and all.
Over all Anita saved the day as always. I kept wishing Edward would open his eyes and leave Donna. But no such luck.

I missed Richard and jean Claude and Nathaniel. And Larry even Sargent Dolph.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Obsidian Butterfly.