Daniela's Reviews > One Grave at a Time

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost

Aug 04, 2012

Read in October, 2011

Cat against a ghost.

The first thing I want to say is I love Ian, I was starting to feel kind of bored until he showed up in the story.
And reading about Spade and Denise was nice, their love seems to get stronger with time, Spade is such a sweetheart.

This book was different compared to the other books, dealing with a ghost was no easy task, and I really enjoyed how the story developed.
I felt like the end lacked of info. We got plenty of details on how the trap was being set, but at the end we didnt get any details. It would have been nice to read about Kramers reaction.
Another thing I would like to share is how I dont enjoy reading about Cat and Bones now that theyre married, and in such peace, and call me crazy but I kind of liked when they were fighting for their relationship against all odds. Now they just seem like any other married couple, boring. Also, Bones seems so overprotective and even possesive in this story, I understand the whole vampire territorialism but this was beyond that, It was unconfortable.
I have to admit that I hate Cat's mother. Such a hypocrite, weird person.

It is a good book though.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Grave at a Time.