Megan's Reviews > Because of Low

Because of Low by Abbi Glines

Aug 16, 12

Read in August, 2012

So, after despising Breathe I decided to give Because of Low a try... I don't even know why... ok so I do know why. I saw that other people who didn't exactly enjoy Breathe actually liked this book so I gave in and began to read... and read... and read until I was done. And when I was done I sat on my bed looking down at my ereader and thinking... "How in heavens name did we go from utter garbage to a garden of wild flowers?" I mean it was a MAJOR improvement on the first book... night and day if you will.

The dialogue did't make me cringe, the characters didn't make me sick to my stomach and the realism was almost there! Funny enough the parts I didn't enjoy involved Jax and Sadie... their dialogue was still horrible.

All in all though I would say this was a step... 3 steps above the first one and I'm glad I didn't pass it by. Perhaps this one was geared to a more mature audience... I don't know!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Because of Low.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stacia (out of inspiration) I felt the exact same way. I hated Breathe but thought this one was significantly better. Not incredible, but good enough.