Elena's Reviews > This is So Not Happening

This is So Not Happening by Kieran Scott

Aug 05, 12

Read from August 04 to 05, 2012

This trilogy was lovely!
Seriously, there's no other word for it.

I learned so much from each character. I lost myself in Ally's and Jake's story and it felt good.
I'm kind of sad it's over. But whatever, that means it was really really awesome. I'll always have a soft spot for it in my heart. :')

I'm definitely a fan of Kieran Scott from now on, and I'll definitely check out her other works!
Great job, you girl. :)

(sweet awesome Demi smiling at us, to end this review nicely)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This is So Not Happening.

08/04/2012
3.0% "This is what happens more often than desired. You meet a person, and they seem to be nice, and you start falling for them. And then time passes, and they start revealing their ugliest side, but you're already falling and you can't stop. And when you see them for who they are it's too late because you've already hit the bottom. You can't go back."
08/05/2012
96.0% "My mother has the power to always. freaking. come into my room when I'm about to finish a book. ALWAYS! I mean how is that possible?! It's like she has this alarm in her head that goes off every single time. She's home? She comes talk to you. She's not? She fucking. calls. you. It's driving me crazy. It's already the sixth or seventh book that ends this way. Or, well, doesn't end. yet."
show 2 hidden updates…