Brianna (The Book Vixen)'s Reviews > All He Ever Needed

Dec 26, 15

bookshelves: read-in-2012, favorites
Read from September 08 to 09, 2012

Review copy provided via NetGalley

Why I Read this Book: The author is on my auto-buy list.

What I Liked: Mitch doesn’t back down when Paige turns him down. He’s persistent and goes after what he wants. Love it!

The author doesn’t make things too serious. She’ll stick in something funny to lighten the mood. It makes for a fun, light read.

There’s a backstory going on between Rose, the lodge keeper, and Andy. Rose has held a grudge against Andy for almost 3 decades. It was interesting to see what caused the grudge and I’m glad there was a conclusion to that story arc in this book.

I’m looking forward to Josh and Katie’s story. There’s obviously something going on there, though I’m not sure if Josh realizes it yet.

What I Didn’t Like: The story lost a bit of momentum around the middle of the book but picked back up shortly after.

Memorable Moments:

Oh, that’s just what she needed after two-plus years of self-imposed celibacy – a hot guy between her legs and a vibrator on wheels under her.

---

“Who open jars for you?”

“I have a little gadget that does that.”

“But…” He grinned. “What about sex?”

“I have a little gadget that does that, too.”

Overall Impression: Shannon Stacey writes great romantic comedies and I’m always in the mood for one of her books. If only she could write faster…..
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All He Ever Needed.