AH's Reviews > Mr. Real

Mr. Real by Carolyn Crane

Nov 25, 12

bookshelves: first-in-series, romantic-suspense, arcs-other, alpha-males, paranormal, zzread-nov-2012, spies
Read from November 03 to 04, 2012

4.5 stars - Witty, original, fun, entertaining.

Mr. Real has got to be one of the more entertaining and fun books I've read this year. And one of the most original. So original, I'm not exactly sure if it qualifies as a paranormal romance or a romantic suspense book. It doesn't really matter. Read Mr. Real, it's good.

Mr. Real takes the idea of things just being a mouse click away and expands on it. What if you could click on an image, save it to desktop and presto! the item mysteriously appears on your front doorstep. Neat, huh? Now what if it were a person? Not a real person, but an actor you've been fancying, an actor from a famous television commercial? Poof! Sir Kendall appears. Sir Kendall is an international man of mystery, a spy, and a connaisseur of a fruity liqueur. Sounds too good to be true, right? What if the actor who portrayed Sir Kendall then showed up at your door?

This is truly an amazing book and so much fun to read. This is my first Carolyn Crane book and it certainly won't be my last.
10 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mr. Real.

11/03/2012 "Kind of cool. Save a photo on your desktop and poof! the item is there the next day." 6 comments
11/03/2012 page 131
39.94% ""Apparently a fictional two-dimensional man makes the ideal party guest.""

Regina Great review AH! I am so glad you had fun with Mr. Real.

message 2: by AH (new) - rated it 4 stars

AH Thanks, Regina. Hmmm....could I save an image to desktop and click....?

Regina You can try! I was disappointed that Alix (view spoiler)

message 4: by AH (new) - rated it 4 stars

AH Oh, I agree with you on that one. (view spoiler).

Regina Or that (view spoiler)

message 6: by AH (new) - rated it 4 stars

AH Never thought of that. Imagine if something like that would disappear after a week. (view spoiler)

Negine Just finished this one myself! It was crazy good! Love Carolyn Crane's quirky characters and humor. Fantastic little review :)

message 8: by AH (new) - rated it 4 stars

AH Thank you, Negine. Crazy good is a nice description of this book.