Hannah's Reviews > The Fallen Star

2050721
Aug 04, 12

bookshelves: freebies, kindlebooks, series-i-will-finish
Read in August, 2012

The storyline to this book is interesting and I have never read anything similar to it before. I notice that other reviewers say that it is similar to another story, but worked into something entirely different. I am glad and a bit sad to say that I have no clue about what they are talking about. If anyone reading this knows what book(s) that everyone is talkig about, please let me know by leaving a comment underneath my review. I appreciate it, if you do, because I really would like to know and read this other book to find out what all the fuss is about. Now, going back to the novel, I always enjoy a good romance, where the guy has to work for the girl's love and affection. I have to say that I really like the vampire that the main female character Gemma meets along the way. He seems really cool and the opposite of what other authors are writing about vampires. The ending is very surprising and I rather enjoyed the new evelopment of Gemma's relationship with Alex, who is a bit of an arse excuse my Scottish. The reasoning behind the four stars is that although this books has a unique plot and characters, I do not always know where this book is going. I feel like she goes places for no apparant reason just to move the plot forward, but other than that the novel is really good. I look forward to reading the next book in the series and see if the places Gemma goes, starts to make more sense.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fallen Star.