Harleen's Reviews > Never Say Never

Never Say Never by Kailin Gow

Aug 28, 12

Read from August 27 to 28, 2012

Okay, so I didn't exactly finish the book, but I got at least half way through. There were a lot of reasons I didn't like this book, but it wasn't terrible either.
I didn't like Neve Knight for several different reasons. One she sounds like a freshman in high school even though she's a freshman in college. She sounds so innocent sometimes even though everyone thinks she's so hard core. (view spoiler)
And oh my god don't even get me started on Danny Blue (I mean seriously what is up with all these names?) He is so annoying everything he says makes me say either "Get to the point." or "SHUT UP!". And I mean Neve and Danny knew each other for like less than two weeks before they started talking about the "intense chemistry" between them.
Geoff, well, he was a perv with a weird name.
The only people I really liked in this book were the other band members: Steve, Kyle, and Luc (along with personalities they also have real names). They are all laid back and funny. They were a little over protective with Neve, especially Kyle and Luc (view spoiler).

Overall, I thought this book could have been way better if there were better characters. The plot was a little fast too...and I was pretty disappointed.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Say Never.