Celeste Maggs's Reviews > Reflected in You

Reflected in You by Sylvia Day

Oct 03, 12

bookshelves: favourites
Read from October 01 to 03, 2012

I wish I could give this 5 stars but it is more like 4.5 stars. Bared To You was absolutely perfect: The right amount of intrigue, right amount of sexy scenes that were perfectly written and the right amount of suspense that kept you on edge and waiting to see what happened next. I somewhat feel like I liked this book because I wanted too and not necessarily because I did. The first half of the book seemed irrelevant to me - there were some great scenes (um...alt rock concert, anyone?), don't get me wrong, but I just wanted to the story to move along and get to the point. The last half of the book shaped up to my expectations by revealing more about Eva's past as well as Gideon's and how this was affecting their relationship with each other as well as others. The ending was PERFECT. What a way to end a roller coaster book! I am definitely waiting for the next book to be released to conclude the series.

I hope I'm not the only one is hoping that it is different from Fifty Shades in the aspect that the chick gets knocked up and then they get married. I really don't want Eva pregnant until an epilogue, or something!

I still recommend this to everyone who read the first book as well as lovers of romance and raunchy love scenes ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reflected in You.