Jessica's Reviews > Sweet Evil

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Aug 05, 12

Read from August 03 to 05, 2012

For People Who Haven't read it:

Okay so basically Sweet Evil is about this girl named Anna, who has had these strange powers since she was like ten years old. The story starts to unravel after she meets this boy, or guy Kaiden(Ky-den). She finds out she is the daughter of an angel and a demon(the duke of substance abuse). I dont want to give more away, but its a pretty good book. Let me tell you, you will laugh and cry and then at the end you'll cry somemore. But it is definitly worth reading!

SPOILERS BEYOND THIS POINT!!!!

For People who have read it:

This was my second time reading this book, and the first time I read it a couple months ago I absolutley loved it! Now I still like it, but it seriously made me so sad!

Its kind of depressing to read it a second time I just feel so sad for Anna and Kaiden. The whole book is just sad knowing they can't be together. Its doomed from the start and I atually cried a couple times, this time. (Im crazy I know. I get like attached to characters in the book.)

I love Kaiden! He's sweet, funny, and of course gorgeous. And I love Anna too, and its just so freakin sad! I want her to just get over him so bad, and at the same time I don't. I think Kopano is a much better suit for her, and I hope maybe she grows to like him more in the second book. But at the same time I hope Kaiden comes back. (Im about as confused as she is)

Anyways can't wait for the next book! Hopefully it wont be as depressing, and something good will happen for Anna <3
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Evil.

08/04/2012