Petersonkelly's Reviews > The Christopher Killer

The Christopher Killer by Alane Ferguson

Nov 20, 2008

I've read about lots of murder scenes, but no one has ever given me as good of a picture as Alane Ferguson. In the Christopher she does an amazing job of describing everything while still keeping the story suspenseful.
In my point of view this book is very well written because it had a lot of action. Just enough to make me want to keep reading, but not so much that it was hard to follow.
On Cameryn's second case after she decides to be a forensics scientist with her dad, she goes p into the mountains on a murder case to find a girl that she works with dead! When they find out this is what happens. "Then Cameryn saw the perfect oval face and the eyes staring blankly, she felt her hand fly to her mouth and tears blurred her vision until she couldn't see anymore. "'Oh, My God! That's Rachel'"
During her adventures Cameryn meets a police officer named Justin. For a reason that Cameryn has not yet uncovered her dad hates Justin. It seems odd to Cameryn because as far as she knows Justin didn't do anything to her dad.
On her journey to find out who committed the murder on Rachel, Cameryn gets some help from an increasingly well known physic, Dr. Jewel. He looks to be a real physic because he knows everything about Rachel and her death.
Even though this is just a book it is scary to think that this could happen in real life.
So if you want to know what happens to Cameryn,why her dad hates Justin, and who killed Rachel, you'll have to read the book.
It is said that the Christopher Killer is ready to strike again!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Christopher Killer.