Ann has a dirty mouth's Reviews > Hearts of Darkness

Hearts of Darkness by Kira Brady

Aug 13, 12

Read in August, 2012

I enjoyed this book tremendously! I couldn't turn the pages fast enough! I was reading it outside in the rain because I was so excited!

I thought that the world was very well built and original. It wasn't quite steam punk or post apocalyptic or magical, but a perfect blend of all of them. More importantly, Hart and Kayla were such warm characters and so perfect for each other. I was so excited about their HEA. I also loved that they were such real and human characters, with financial and emotional problems that were so relatable. The side characters were great as well. Lucia's story was so heartbreaking and I can't wait to learn more about her. I think that if the next books in the series are as well written as this one, Kira Brady will be as popular as JR Ward or Kresley Cole. I guess what I am saying is that if you like PNR, read this one already!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hearts of Darkness.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nat (new) - added it

Nat Great review, adding this book to my summer obsession with the paranormal world.

Ann has a dirty mouth Autumn~ Rain wrote: "Great review, adding this book to my summer obsession with the paranormal world."

I hope you like it! :)