Sarai's Reviews > A Lifetime of Secrets: A PostSecret Book

A Lifetime of Secrets by Frank Warren

Aug 02, 2012

bookshelves: general-nonfiction
Read in July, 2012

I think I have read all the PostSecret books there are at this point. I find them terribly engrossing, funny, sad, and intimate. One of the neatest things about it has been that I checked them out from the library and patrons had put in their own secrets between the pages. A really fascinating glimpse into the human psyche.

Book Description
Publication Date: October 9, 2007

The award-winning PostSecret project's most profound and stunning postcards to date

For the past three years Frank Warren has invited people of all backgrounds and nationalities to send him creatively decorated postcards bearing secrets they have never before revealed. He has shared these PostSecrets on his award-winning blog, www.PostSecret.com, in an internationally traveling art exhibit, and in three electrifying books: the bestselling PostSecret, My Secret, and The Secret Lives of Men and Women.

Now, in his most extraordinary book yet, Warren again delves into our collective confessions, presenting a never-before-seen selection of provocative and moving PostSecrets. A Lifetime of Secrets lays bare our private fears, hopes, regrets, and desires, from people as young as eight and as old as eighty. From painful admissions of infidelity to breathtaking revelations and endearing sentiments, Warren’s latest collection will shock and move readers of every age, revealing secrets that have haunted their creators for a lifetime.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Lifetime of Secrets.