Marshiee Kai's Reviews > Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter

Aug 01, 2012

Read in August, 2012

I really love this series. The plot is like a repeat though. In the first book Cammie met Josh while on an operation. In the second book almost the same thing happen. Cammie is also confuse about what she should do with her problems with boys. But she always have her best friends to help her. Her friends is all so funny and I enjoy knowing them. Cammie is facing problems that every teenager would have faced. An awkward run in with an ex-boyfriend or her confuse feelings towards Zach. Cammie and her best friends never hesitates to use their knowledge of a spy to use it on the Blackthorne boys.

The ending of the book is also quite the same as the previous book. I still can't forget what happen at the first book. It was so funny. Anyway, the ending was wrap up pretty nicely and I am sure the girls at Gallagher Academy and me too have enjoyed the visit of the Blackthorne guys.

I really can't wait to read the third book. I really want to know what will happen next between Cammie and Zach. I am sure Cammie and her friends would have another mission for boys later on. They are all always so funny. I love this series so much! Highly recommended to everyone out there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy.