Wendy Higgins's Reviews > Opal

Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Aug 15, 12

bookshelves: favorites

Eeep! Loved it!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Opal.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara ooooooooooooooo HOW DID YOU GET THIS?!?!?!?

message 3: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Higgins ...I critiqued it for Jennifer...don't hate me.

Michele LOL! ; )

message 5: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Higgins At least it's coming out this year! It's so awesome that they're not making everyone wait a whole year. Everyone's going to love Opal.

Caryn JEALOUS!

Kiana not hating you will be like asking a crack addict to not do crack....pretty hard.... Im soooooo jealous! sigh

message 8: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Higgins Sorry! *runs and hides*

Stacy So jealous! :)

Kaitlyn *gasp* You are SO lucky! I want to read it so bad!

Natalie I don't hate you, per se, I just have the overwhelming urge to break into your house and steal it from you. Through any means necessary. Seriously. ANY MEANS.

message 12: by Clio (new) - added it

Clio Natalie wrote: "I don't hate you, per se, I just have the overwhelming urge to break into your house and steal it from you. Through any means necessary. Seriously. ANY MEANS."

I feel exactly the same way.

message 13: by Clio (new) - added it

Clio I am soooo jealous but I can't hate you since I absolutely Love You.. Adored Sweet Evil. CAN'T WAIT FOR SWEET HOPE!!!

Anushka im sooooo jealous!

Heather Love it !!!!

message 16: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Jealous! Between you and Jennifer Armentrout I don't know who to be more jealous of! She got to read Sweet Hope and you read Opal... Jealousy spouting all around.

message 17: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Higgins Jennifer wrote: "Jealous! Between you and Jennifer Armentrout I don't know who to be more jealous of! She got to read Sweet Hope and you read Opal... Jealousy spouting all around."

Aww! Well, I'm pretty lucky that I met Jenn and she's so cool. We're like "friends with benefits." Bookish benefits, LOL.

message 18: by Korey (new) - added it

Korey Love love love it!!! Read it in under 24 hrs. Waiting impatiently for opal in December

message 19: by Clio (new) - added it

Clio Jennifer wrote: "Jealous! Between you and Jennifer Armentrout I don't know who to be more jealous of! She got to read Sweet Hope and you read Opal... Jealousy spouting all around."

You got THAT right...

Elena Vasiliou i cant wait to read neither sweet hope and opal :/you gotta release them soon :'/

Shymaa I'm dying please give me sweet hope and opal. I can't wait any longer!