Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*'s Reviews > Destructively Alluring

Destructively Alluring by N. Isabelle Blanco

Spoiler Free Review
Short Story
4 STARS out of 5

You spend 90% of this book waiting for Dorian to make his move on Demi. She is his new secretary and she has him living with a constant "Hard On." Demi is 19yrs old and the daughter of one of Dorian's close friends. He feels that she is forbidden fruit but after the two share a passionate kiss his strength starts to cave.

I think this book is more of a 3 Star read however I threw in the extra star because of Dorian. The guy had me laughing out loud with his internal thoughts as he battled out whether or not to make a move on Demi. The writing was okay and I thought it was very steamy. So if your looking for something quick and steamy with an uber alpha male this is for you.

My Ratings
Characters- Likeable
Writing Style- Okay
Plot/Storyline- Good
Steam Factor- High/ Very Steamy
Overall- I liked it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destructively Alluring.

08/07/2012
100.0% "Review to come"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Thinking of picking this up. How did u like it?

message 2: by Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!* (last edited Aug 08, 2012 09:15PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!* Pretty steamy:) Its a quickie but a goody!