Debbie (at) I Heart YA Books's Reviews > The Lost Prince

The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa

Nov 21, 12

bookshelves: netgalley-reviews
Read from August 01 to September 30, 2012

For all who follows and reads my reviews, you know I can get emotional. And when I saw Julie Kagawa was continuing the Iron Fey series, I went, Ohhhhh heck yeah! And definitely got emotional. The Lost Prince carries on with Meghan's younger brother, Ethan, who’s all grown up and a bad boy. I also love that I still get glances of the old gang: Meghan, Ash and Puck. Thank you, Julie Kagawa!

Ethan is loner, and a bad ass boy. With his facial pricing, Ethan is cleanly sending a bad boy message of don’t mess with me. Ethan just trying to stay off the fairies’ radar. But when a new group of faeries start stealing outcast fairies from his world, there's no way Ethan can ignore these fairies any longer, especially when his life and family are in danger. Ethan also has another problem, but it's a beautiful one named Kenzie. Kenize is a head-strong girl, and she has her sights set on Ethan. She’s not the kind of girl that takes no for an answer. One reason is Kenzie has a secret, she knows life is too short, and she’s not going to miss out on it or any adventure that comes her way and Ethan is her adventure.

The Lost Prince is awesome, and honestly, I didn't think I could love Ethan as much as I loved Ash and Puck, but Kagawa proved me wrong with Ethan’s character. There is another character that I’m loving too: Keirran. Oh yeah, girls. This series is going to be soooooo goooooood! I highly recommend The Lost Prince as a must read. Let the awesome adventure begin again with Ethan and Keirran….Oh and of course the romance! These two guys do have their beautiful ladies to romances
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lost Prince.

Debbie (at) I Heart YA Books Oh so sorry to hear you didn't get The Lost Prince :( I had this book for over a month now. I can't wait to read it! :) Am so behind on all my reviews. Hopeful I'll get caught up with them soon! :)