Laura's Reviews > Kiss and Tell

Kiss and Tell by Cherry Adair

Nov 19, 2008

bookshelves: romantic-suspense, ebook, 2010, romance-contemporary, military-fbi-gov-spy
Read in January, 2010

4 1/2 stars

Kiss and Tell is the second in the T-FLAC series. It has been a while since I read The Mercenary T-FLAC 1, but from what I can remember, these 2 have little to do with each other besides the T-FLAC connection.

Jake Dolan is a super spy. He lives and breathes being a spy. Right now he's on a forced vacation because someone has set him up to look like one of the bad guys. He's content being a loner and avoiding petite blondes. Unfortunately, Marnie Wright is sharing his mountain with him. She's trying to sorts some things out in her life and her Grammy's cabin is just the place for her to do it.

Admittedly, romantic suspense books are my favorite, so this one has a leg up for me. I really enjoyed the story and the interaction and chemistry between the characters. I found the first 2/3 of the book to be the build up for the final 1/3 where everything gets really interesting.

I really enjoyed this book and look forward to reading the rest of the series. Next up is Hide and Seek T-FLAC 3.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss and Tell.