Danielle's Reviews > Allah's Revenge

F 50x66
Aug 13, 12

bookshelves: first-read
Read from August 01 to 13, 2012

**I was a winner of this book through Goodreads first read!

A fictional thriller about two different countries using the same nanotechnology for two completely different reasons, yet tied together by one individual. One believes that it will be the next new fuel, while the other believes and executes multiple terrorist attacks throughout the world.

This page turner keeps you entertained and on the edge of your seat while reading. However, at first the book is slightly confusing until you have understood the character development and what is nanotechnology is being used for. The characters are greatly developed! It is like you know these people and what they are thinking before you read what they are really doing. Through all of the drama that happens in the book, there is a love story some what hidden in the story. I really enjoyed the beginning of each chapter when I would see a flag before the chapter started. It gave me a great sense of what was to come, as well as to give me a sense of who the chapter would be talking mainly about.

This book was absolutely wonderful and would have been done in one day had I had the time to sit down and read it all at once. I look forward to reading more of Pete Barber's work once it comes out!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Allah's Revenge.