Kristin (Blood,Sweat and Books)'s Reviews > Whispers in Autumn

Whispers in Autumn by Trisha Leigh

Aug 26, 12

Read on August 01, 2012

The Good

The Plot- I really liked the concept of this book, it wasn't your traditional Dystopian story nor was it quite traditional in the Science Fiction aspects either. From the beginning this story had a solid foundation and fantastic world building without boring the reader while doing so.

Althea- I really enjoyed Althea she was a great female protagonist. Althea was a confident character who knew she was different but smart enough to keep that fact hidden. While I pitied the situation Althea found herself in I couldn't help but keep rooting for her as the book went along.

The Others- OK so they came to Earth and basically enslaved the human race and we can all agree that's bad but c'mon that is what makes them such great villains. I can't wait to learn more about them in the next book.

The Cover- Hands down one of the prettiest self published covers I have ever seen. I love everything about it.

The Bad

Nothing, Zero, Nada I can confidently say that I really enjoyed everything about this book from beginning to end. I wouldn't change a thing.

Final Thoughts

Pick this book up, simple as that. If your looking for the next great Dystopian series Whispers In Autumn is it. I finished this book in one day, it was unputdownable if that says anything. I will be giving Whispers In Autumn by Trisha Leigh ★★★★5 stars!!

*I was given this book on behalf of the Author for review. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way for them.
1 like • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Whispers in Autumn.

08/01/2012 page 115
29.64% "I am loving this book, it is so very good!"