Jess's Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber

Aug 01, 2012

bookshelves: 2012-all, 2012-new, beforetv, own-ebook, new-adult
Read on August 03, 2012

This is just insanely fantastic. It's a heavy book without feeling like one, and it's got so many great elements from compelling characters to well done friendships to an extremely well developed romance. And it feels like college so much, which is such an underrated virtue.

Super glad I finally read it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

Cait Yay I'm so glad you liked it! I'm weirdly supportive of this book, I don't know.

Jess I was seriously impressed! I expected to like it, but not nearly as much as I did.

Cait No I was that same! I saw it and I was like, Oh yeah & I ended up really liking it. I think they way she dealt with the whole Buck thing was fantastic & her journey felt really real?

Jess Yep, it was a book that made sense to me. Which is sort of an underrated thing. You've read Webber's other stuff, right? Thoughts?

Cait I was really underwhelmed by her other stuff after I had read this? I liked it, but I wasn't captivated but it? & I didn't even finish good for you - it never grabbed me.

Cait Also! I didn't know this was self published! Which, good for her. I really wish there were more new adult books like this around, too many authors try to write college age students like teens and... it's not the same at all - different motivations & desires & lifestyles?

Jess I think the first part of college can still feel very teenage. I think that changes very quickly, because unless you're living at home, you have a whole new set of responsibilities that you have to deal with and it changes your perspective, changes you, very quickly. Which is why I tend to like later set New Adult books even more than ones that are early college.