Justine's Reviews > Taken

Taken by Charlotte Abel

Aug 01, 12

Read from July 31 to August 01, 2012

I received this book for the author for free for an honest review.

Okay Charlotte Abel you are now one of my favorite authors!! I loved this book. It was better then the first one because the characters are coming into their own. We get a more mature sense of Channie and Joshes relationship, even if it includes a lot of sex lol. I like how we get to see Josh learn and grow with his powers. I liked how Hunter, even though he was in love with Channie step down and let Josh be her man and helped josh when he needed it. I like how we learned more about their families and heritage and how they came to be where they are. I liked how Abbey was so willing to help Channie sneak out to see Josh.

I still can't believe how abusive verbally, mentally and physically Channies parents are to her. Her mom is even going to try and kill her. It's sickening. Even so, I can't wait for the next one. I want to know what happens after the ending Charlotte put on this bad boy. It was so mean to have an ending like that!! Now I want the third book today!! Oh well only a month away.

Thanks Charoltte!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taken.