Sumayyah's Reviews > I've Got Your Number

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

Jul 31, 12

Read on July 31, 2012

This would've been one of my favourite books, but the ending wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. I mean, the book started with Poppy losing the ring and finding the phone. Then she meets Sam, and the book starts getting really good!

I loved when they were texting, it was so cute! Two strangers talking - actually fighting - about sharing the phone and the messages on it! I just found the forest part absolutely adorable! <3

Then Magnus steps in - he was always there, but never wanted to let him intrude - and the wedding date is coming closer and closer! Even when Poppy knew the truth about Magnus, she STILL accepts the gold ring! I wanted to pull my hair out! I was so mad, right when the good part begins, Magnus just has to step in and ruin everything! :(

I was so glad when Sam texted Poppy on her wedding day! I was jumping for joy, I knew Sam would end up texting her on her WEDDING DAY!! It wasn't even shocking, but when Poppy sends the picture of herself in her wedding dress, and Sam replys, I could imagine Sam expression! Like a sad puppy!! :(

Then Sam jumps to the rescue, late but not too late! I was amazed when he sent all those people that one message - with Lucida's help of course - it was so cute! And he was standing right outside,right after he basically confessed his love for Poppy! <3 How adorable it was!

What I didn't like was how Sophie Kinsella rushed the ending, usually authors drag the ending out or rush it. In this case, Sophie Kinsella rushed it! I wished she could've let them have some more cute moments,or she didn't have to rush the ending! I'm not complaining, but I've read another book by Sophie Kinsella, Can You Keep A Secret?, and the ending was rushed, exactly like this. Or else the beginning of both books were AWESOME! I loved the beginning of both books, even the middle, just the ending seemed to be rushed. I wish Sophie Kinsella writes another awesome book without a rushed ending. That would be one of my all time favourite books! Now I just need to wait for Sophie Kinsella's next book! :D
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I've Got Your Number.