Morgan (Fictitious Escape Reviews)'s Reviews > When You Wish Upon a Duke

When You Wish Upon a Duke by Isabella Bradford

More reviews, book information and more available at: http://morgan-irina.blogspot.com/

Rating: 4 Bookmarks

Rating: It is very rare that I find a historical romance that I like that does not involve paranormal elements, When You Wish Upon a Duke was still an entertaining and enchanting read. The plot was easy to follow and the story surrounding the marriage between Charlotte Wylder and March was easily enjoyed. The storyline mostly follows the negatives and positives of their relationship as they battle between what they want and what they think they should want from, and how they should act towards, each other. Charlotte was a strong main character and stood up for what she wanted and what she believed in, which helps to draw readers into the story even more than they already will be. I am glad that I took a chance on Isabella Bradford's new book and would strongly recommend it to fans of this genre, or readers looking to try out this genre to see if they like it. I am definitely looking forward to reading more books by this author!

Rating: 4 Bookmarks

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When You Wish Upon a Duke.